Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Yankee Candle Strawberry Buttercream Large Jar Candle - Review:

So I have been re-arranging our bedroom recently in anticipation of getting a new dressing table/ vanity. My previous dressing table was really a desk and it just wasn't in-keeping with the design and feel I was trying to create in the boudoir.
I want to create a Victorian/ Rococo inspired bedroom with a modern twist with lots of venetian glass and objet d'art.

Whilst I am developing and collecting pieces for my room, I felt an easy update is to buy a new candle.
I am in love with Yankee Candles, they are by far the best candles I have ever burnt. They last for hours and completely fill the whole room with their scent. I have them all round the house. Candles to me, follow the seasons.

I have special Christmas candles, burners and scents that take me from Autumn (Fall), with fragrances such as Autumn leaves, through to Halloween and the harvest season, then into the cold depths of winter with Gingerbread and Shortbread Cookie.

I obviously own the infamous Clean Cotton which is fresh and clean and a must have for Spring, but I was seriously lacking in the Summer scent department.

That was until I procured Yankee's Strawberry Buttercream.
With Wimbledon just passed and a recent trip to the famous 'Betty's Tea Rooms' a Strawberry and Cream fragranced candle seemed very apt.
I have just realised most of my candles (with the exception of holiday specials) are mainly from their 'Food & Spice' line.
I have to say, the scent is simply devine.

It makes the most of the long summer days, before the daylight begins to fade earlier and eariler into Autumn. When the window is open and a summer's breeze mixes with the scent, you can close your eyes and picture the warmth of summer on your skin.

Which is your favourite Yankee Candle scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment