Pages

Thursday 12 August 2010

Nail of the Day: Nude Nails go with Nude Shoes - OPI Cosmo Not Tonight

 I,  like so many others, are completely obsessed with nail polish. I love how the right shade can change your mood or add a statement to an outfit.

So the current trend within the beauty blogging community is for a classy Taupe nail colour, or as lollipop26 referred to the shade as 'mud' so that her boss would understand which colour she had on. I absolutely adore those colours too, but I am not quite ready to let go of summer and will be wearing Taupe as Autumn (Fall) quickly approaches.

Yes I am planning my A/W wardrobe with a passion - already missing out on the ASOS Aviator jacket in my size (Completely sold out! Boo!) but I am holding on to the last of the long summer days.

So my current nail polish fits within the taupe spectrum, but it is a nude. Patent nude shoes are hot write now as they lengthen the look of your leg, and Christian Louboutin's famous nude pumps have waiting lists.

The shade I have chosen to go with this trend is OPI's 'Cosmo Not Tonight Honey'.
It isn't new or a trendsetting shade, but I love it. It goes with everything .


It's got a slight silvery frosting shine and a pearlised finish which reflects the sunlight. It's a cool shade which I adore and goes on smoothly. It is quite translucent on the first coat but builds up nicely with 2 coats.















Which is your favourite polish shade right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment