Pages

Sunday 8 August 2010

Free British Designer Totes - Marie Claire September 2010

In Septembers addition of Marie Claire magazine they are giving away a Free Designer Tote (Shopper) Bag! All the designs are by hot new British fashion designers, including Temperley, William Tempest and PPQ.

I have managed to bag myself the PPQ edition, but I really love the Aztec pattern design on the Temperley design, but unfortunately my newsagent did notstock this version. I will probably take a trip to a larger store today to see if I can pick one up.


It is also the Fashion Edit this month in Marie Claire magazine, with all the hot, straight off the catwalk looks for Autumn/ Fall. They have also added an amazing shopping section, so I can lust after the latest designer and high street must haves for the upcoming season.


I adore the satchel trend which has been around for a while, made popular by the Brit pack of Alexa and co.
I particularly heart the Proenza Schouler 'PS1' Satchel in purple but my budget would not allow it, but the Next 'Mulberry' look-a-likie is a steal at £30. What a bargain! This little beauty will see you from the office to a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment