Pages

Saturday 14 August 2010

Shearling is a hot seller!

So, I blogged about the ASOS leather aviator jacket with fur trim the other day and now they've completely sold out of all the smaller sizes in black. Seems like the rest of the fashion community are all over this trend. Wish I had the cash to have bought  it straight away when I saw it.
River Island - £ 74.99
ASOS - £55

I was reading 'BlondeBrooklyn's' Blog the other day and she had purchased a gorgeous pair of shearling lined boots, also from ASOS.
I absolutely love these too. I can't quite decide whether I want these or the River Island version. Both are beautiful.
Topshop - £30

Then there are shearling trimmed bags and Topshop have brought out a shearling trimmed satchel. Good old Toppers. Killing two trends with one product. I love a good old school styled satchel.

Do you think a coat, boots and a bag is overkill?

Obviously I won't wear them all at the same time ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm infatuated with those aviator jackets lately, but I think £120 might be slightly overpriced to pay for asos. But I spotted one in Topshop the other week for about £60, which I think has a lot more show and it's gorgeous! I'd definitely advise to check it out!

    http://secretdiaryofayoungfashionista.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice, i will definately check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I hated shearling, but now I reckon I'm warming to it a bit!
    Visit me: http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete